Freedom Festival




I have always loved the 4th of July!! I think in the beginning it was because of my birthday but that is definitely not the reason now! I love sno cones, cotton candy, parades, bbq's, patriotism and everything else included!

So, we just got back from the Provo Freedom Festival. It was hot but really fun! Besides the regular booths, they also had a colonial exhibit this year which was fun to look at also. Spending time outside with the Brian and the kids is the best way for me to celebrate a birthday. We topped off the day with spicy pizza at Pier 49 Pizza so now it is time to relax and finish off my cotton candy. What a great day!

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday! We need to get together for a birthday lunch! Glad you had a great birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th and happy 24th birthday. I really like the picture of you two. It looks like you're boyfriend girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday Girl you ROCK!!!! How can you be so HAPPY and pregnant and older at the same time? Hey maybe it's that cotton candy! I love the picture of you and Brian! Keep the FUN times ROLLING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Glad to see your blog! Happy Birthday by the way... I did remember, just didn't have cell service at the dunes. Looks like you had fun. As much as I love Italy, I think my patriotism multiplied by 10 after having lived outside the US, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog, aren't they great. I love the Fourth of July too. Looks like you had a great time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey- just got an e-mail from Scrapbook USA... registration begins next week it looks like-- let me know what I'm supposed to do. ShaLa and I are planning on it again this year. For sure on Friday, and I'll have to let you know about Saturday. ShaLa is in india for another couple of days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts