Introducing Acacia Brianne


At 2:29 am on Thursday morning little Acacia Brianne Barlow was welcomed to our family!! 2 weeks early is pretty amazing for me but we were not surprised because we have anticipated an early arrival for quite a while. She weighed in at 7 lbs 7 oz and was 18 inches long. She is so darn cute (although what do you expect me to say) and so far has been a delight to have home. Italia was literally overjoyed to have me back from the hospital and even seems happy to have Acacia here. She keeps pointing at her and saying "It's a babe!" The other 3 kids are also excited to have a new baby sister and are eager to help.

It is so amazing what a new little one can do to you, even when it has happened before. It is a new and exciting experience every time and I am looking forward to enjoying Acacia, Brian, and my other kids while relaxing on the couch with 2 days of conference! Couldn't ask for a better weekend!

Comments

  1. Congrats on your new sweet girl! I'm so glad you had her a couple of weeks early, that makes such a huge difference. I totally agree with you about each baby being an exciting new experience. There is nothing like having a new baby around. Have Ainsley call anytime if she wants to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little doll! Congratulations! My most favorite is the newborn stage (and hanging out on the coach for a few days) It almost seems like time stands still for a little bit when you have a baby--take your time and enjoy her,she is a little sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! hope to meet her sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!! I saw your header on my blog list and thought it was a new niece for you! But no, it was YOURS!! What a CUTIE! She is another Barlow girl for sure....they all have a little element of similarity. You have the cutest babies with such beautiful pink skin. I will call you after you have a little time to recover. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so absolutely beautiful and perfect! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michele took the words right out of my mouth...I was shocked to see that it was YOUR baby! CONGRATULATIONS...she is so adorable and beautiful. I told my family about her last night and Jordan said, "Barlows had another baby? I didn't even know she was pregnant?" I guess that's what happens when you sleep through sacrament meeting each week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is adorable! Congratualtions! Sounds like she had great timing other than the 2:29 am part! Wow - I'm really glad all my babies came in the afternoon. Can't wait to see her in person and I'll be sure to call Olivia (and Italia for that matter) over to play to get you more couch time as it is so important with a new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so sweet. Congratulations Kristen! What an amazing name too. I love it! She's a couple weeks old now and I'm sure Brian's back to work. Hope you're doing well with all the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to say that I think she's beautiful! She does look a lot like your girls. It's so nice that she is a good baby--that always helps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's great to see that you also have a blog! Congrats on the babe she is adorable! Check out our blog www.nanddpatterson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! I just found your blog from Tresa's. She's so cute! It's always a neat experience to meet the new spirits that join this world. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts