June 2009



Too much to write about!! I am going to have to back track to June for a minute. On June 19th, Brian and I celebrated 11 years of marriage!! I still have no idea how I got so lucky to have gotten Brian as my eternal companion, I definately stumbled upon something incredible that day at the Quilted Bear. We had a great time being alone together and enjoying each other's company. Like most guys, shopping isn't what Brian would choose to do but it seems that on almost every anniversary we hit the stores. This year was no different but he did it (like always) with a big smile and after about 3 or 4 hours I was wiped out. The kids stayed with Grandpa and Grandma (except Isaac who had a Lacrosse game) so Brian and I had a quiet home to ourselves. It is funny how the place doesn't feel the same without little feet running around. We managed to survive and on Saturday morning Brian headed north to get the girls and Isaac and I went to his game. This was his first season playing Lacrosse and he really loved it, and I think he looks pretty cute in his uniforms gear. I had never watched Lacrosse before but I really liked it. So, maybe this is the first of many Lacrosse seasons for him.




June 21st was Father's Day. Our home is blessed with one TERRIFIC Dad. I hope my kids realize how blessed they are to have a Dad who does so much for them and who is right by their side in everything they do!! I miss my Dad every day and am even more grateful today for his influence in my life. Brian's Dad has had a very positive influence to me and is somebody who my kids can learn so much from. I am grateful that he is able to be a part of our lives also.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts