California Vacation


I must admit, I had some nervous thoughts about 2 adults taking 5 kids on a 9 day trip that was jam packed with activities but I was wrong. Things went so well that I am ready to go back. Our itinerary looked something like this:
Thursday: Drive to San Diego
Friday: Legoland
Saturday: Sea World
Sunday: Church, San Diego Temple, walk on the beach, rest
Monday: San Diego Wild Animal Park, Drive to Anaheim
Tuesday: Disneyland
Wednesday: Disneyland
Thursday: Universal Studios, American Girl Doll Store
Friday: Disneyland
Saturday: Drive Home


I don't think I would stick to the same plan again if going back tomorrow (I would take a day at the beach every other day to get in some "vacationing").

We had so much fun!! The kids did really well, of course their adrenaline was on full swing the whole time. We managed to not lose any of our chronic wanderers and everyone was patient with everybody else. Ainsley managed to ride all the "scary" rides except the Haunted Mansion which I think she is now regretting missing this ride. Pirates of the Caribbean seemed to be a favorite ride at Disneyland for some reason. Italia thought it was "too dangerous" (her words) but she thought that of most rides except the Carousel. This was our first time to Legoland and it was way overdue. All the kids are big lego fans (with Isaac leading the way) so they thought everything there was really cool. All in all this was a perfect family getaway for us.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Great photos!! Sounds like a great trip. I can't believe you have FOUR girls??? What happened to having all BOYS??? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment