Valentine's Day

Things have been REALLY crazy lately. I try to not procrastinate shopping for Valentine's and candy but I did. The girls and I went to Walmart at 5:30 on the evening of the 13th. I don't know what I was expecting to find but things were pretty picked over. We managed to come up with enough candy and came home to make our own Valentine's and get everything put together.

I am SO glad I took a "digital" class in December. It has paid off big time. I quickly made some Valentine's and got them printing.

Once the Valentine's were addressed and had candy attached, Ainsley and Olivia needed boxes. Cathy got Ainsley started and Olivia and I worked together on hers.




In the end, everything turned out really cute and the girls went to bed very happy!
The girls got up bright and early on the 14th and were super excited to take their goodies to school.




Comments

  1. This year I delegated the valentines responsibilities to Tommy and he did a fabulous job letting the girls do their own. They turned out so cute and I did not have to worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I am not surprised though! I imagine he loves the holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts