October 2008


Acacia-2 weeks

I don't plan on doing month summaries but, this year October was just too busy to post each thing so here is one summary of the fun we had during the month!



Acacia is doing great! She is so cute and we all love having her in our home. All the kids have been really good with her but Olivia is the most motherly of the 4 mommy's we have living here. Acacia is never safe and Olivia is always more than happy to hold and care for her whether she needs it or not!



Italia has been great with the adjustment. I had no idea how she would be respond with them being just over 16 months apart but she has been fine with the change. She is really easy going and although she has to share her favorite mommy with another baby, that hasn't seemed to bother her. Italia loves to play with anything that belongs to me (ie. glasses, make-up, hair product) so to save my current glasses from ruin, Brian popped out the lenses on my old glasses and she had some fun with those for a few days. They are probably in one of her purses right now and will re-appear in a month or so.



On October 28th my sister Nicole had her first baby, a girl of course! Ella Nicole is super cute and Acacia is pretty excited to have 2 girl cousins almost her age (ok, she is excited but just doesn't realize it).

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
I would say Halloween is one of my favorite Holidays but all Holidays are my favorite! I really like any excuse to celebrate something!

Italia was not happy with the photos I was taking, in fact she cried during most of them but once I let her into the candy she was a little more willing to participate. Italia is a huge Dora fan, actually she is a Swiper fan too. So, I had some random Dora fabric and decided to use it to make scrubs so she could be a nurse but we kept calling her a "Dora Nurse".


Olivia has been a princess for the last few years, in fact I don't think she has ever been anything else. She's afraid she won't get to wear make-up if she's not a princess so she made a beautiful Cinderella!


Ainsley has also been a princess the last few years but in September I asked her what she wanted to be for Halloween and she happily stated "A witch like you!" Ha Ha Ha, I dressed up as a witch last year for Halloween and this year she wanted us both to do that so, I made her this costume and she was a very cute little witch!!


Isaac still loves Star Wars! It all goes back to Aunt Staci as Princess Leia and Max and Isaac as Luke and Han. Time flies but some things never change!

Comments

  1. Your family is so cute! Glad that you updated us! Congratulations on Acacia - and please pass along congrats to Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What little cuties!! I thought the princess picture of Olivia was Ainsley. Sometimes your kids look a lot alike!! I love that Isaac is still holding the torch for Star Wars! Darling babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you have a brand new baby and still sew your kids halloween costumes? WONDER WOMAN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Acacia's fuzzy hair! She is sure a cutie. Your kids looked great in their costumes. Being a huge Star Wars fan myself, I loved Isaac's. I can't believe you still find time to sew costumes! Once I hit four kids those days were gone! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts