Acacia and the Park

Acacia has found her much needed independence at the Park this summer! She has enjoyed big slides, twisty slides, small slides, bumpy slides as well as the swings, sand piles, rocking horses, rope ladders, swinging bridges and the ever popular rock walls. There is nothing that she won't try when it comes to the park. Like her siblings before her, she has no fear. I wish I could be as confident as her but when she hangs off the edge things that are 10 feet high and yells "Look at me!!" I start feeling some nervousness mixed with fear. Fortunately the only injuries she has sustained have come from walking in front of Italia on a moving swing. Of course in Acacia's eyes those incidents were 100% Italia's fault anyway! I am grateful for city parks. We have plenty of fun jungle gym's around house for hours of summer fun!





Comments

Popular Posts