Countdown to School

One week to go before school starts so we are going to squeeze as much in as we can! Earlier this week for FHE we went up past Hobble Creek Golf Course to a great place with plenty of grass for the kids, a playground, a small creek and a fire pit in dirt surrounded by large trees. This was the perfect place for 5 adults to take 12 kids under the age of 11. I was planning on keeping it to an early night since the next day we were going to Lagoon, but that didn't happen. We were having so much fun that we didn't arrive home until almost 11:00 pm. Probably doesn't matter too much since in just a few days the schedule will tighten up and I will be re-introducing "the schedule" to my children. I do hate for summer fun to end! Good friends, beautiful weather, a camp fire, hobo dinners, smores and cute kids are surely some of my favorite things!




Comments

Popular Posts