Loving Pre-School

All 5 kids have not officially been students at The Treehouse Pre-School. Our neighbor and friend Julie Skousen teaches from her home in our neighborhood and each of the kids have looked forward and enjoyed their time with Julie.

Acacia is currently a pre-schooler and is LOVING every second of it. At the end of week 2 she asked if we could send Mrs. Skousen an e-mail. I didn't see any harm so she told me what to type and in the end her e-mail said:

Mrs. Skousen,
I love you so much. I love what you are teaching me and what else is that snack is really good. I can't wait to go on the field trip. I love all of your toys and I love what you are teaching me, and what else is that I like circle time. I like the songs. That's it.

I love you Mrs. Skousen

Acacia

Later on that day Acacia was thrilled to find out that Mrs. Skousen had replied to her e-mail. The response read:

Acacia,
I love you too!! I'm excited for school tomorrow and it makes me happy that you like school! Thank you so much for your note.

Love, Mrs. Skousen

We are SO lucky to have such a great teacher and friend in our neighborhood. I will be sad when this year is over and pre-school is in the past.


Comments

Popular Posts