Welcome Baby Sadie



She was 8 days late but Sadie Bell Stevens has finally arrived!! Olivia, Italia and I went to American Fork Hospital to meet their newest cousin today. She is having some problems with her lungs and is in Nursery #2 so they weren't able to get up close to her but she is really cute! Her birth is historic since she is the first cousin to come from my side of the family. After Olivia was born, I threatened to not have any more kids until one of my 2 sisters produced a baby first. Nobody listened so I showed them how it was done again and had Italia. Finally, they joined in and Stacie just gave birth, I somehow got involved and am due in October and Nicole is due on November 2nd. We are all having girls so I guess our little threesome has had this little plan in the works for some time now. I think they have been spending time with my Dad and he is finally ready to part with them so we can welcome them down here.

Comments

  1. Congrats on the new niece!! I hope everything continues to improve for her. I have a niece named Sadie too!! She is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristen I can't believe how close you are! I'm excited to welcome into the 5 kids club. It's happenin' ya know. You can check out my blog @ www.themechamfamilycircus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was part of a cousin threesome. It was GREAT! We were called the 3 musketeers. Now Ava is in the next generation of musketeers! Acacia will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts