Happy Birthday!!



It is hard to believe that my Dad is 70 years young today. I can't help but imagine what it would be like if he was here. My Dad always looked young for his age so I often look at Grandpa's and think last time I saw Dad, his hair was thinning, receding and had a little gray on the side. How would he look today? Would he be totally bald? I can't even visualize it. I can only remember him just the way he was...

I will never know since he left this life much too early for a person who took good care of his body and was in such good physical condition except for the degenerative disease that took over his body and eventually took his life. Only Isaac was around when my Dad passed away and he wasn't even 2 at the time so none of my kids and none of my siblings spouses were with our family when he was here. It is crazy to think how time keeps going and things change.

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dad and thanks for sending me little angels to hug me and love me and to remind me that Heaven is always near, I just need to look! XOXO

Comments

  1. What a great post! I often think the same thing about my dad, too. I imagine him sending me all my little kiddos off from heaven with a big hug...I can't wait for him to meet my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have a wonderful dad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts