11.15.10


WOW, time flies, our little Isaac turned 11 today. What a great son and big brother he is. I love this kid so much!! He has been blessed with so many gifts and talents from his Heavenly Father and it is such a privilege to watch him grow, develop and learn through his experiences. The next year will be an exciting one for him. He has already gotten his feet wet in scouting through a BYU Pow-Wow last month. He enjoyed that and is ready to get going in the Boy Scouts Program. There will be a lot of growing and learning as he prepares to receive the priesthood next year.

I am so proud of Isaac and the young man he is becoming. Happy Birthday I-Man!

Comments

  1. I only really know Isaac as a baby so that is how I still think of him! Strange to think he is 11.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts