Family Room Sleepovers

Over Christmas break the girls spent more nights in the downstairs family room than they did in their own rooms. What fun! Sleepovers with your sisters! When I told Italia that last night was the last night of Christmas break she was really bummed. She wants to keep sleeping together.

I am thinking this will turn into an every Friday night thing.


Wow, what great sister memories. Friday night girl movies before falling asleep whispering and giggling in the dark!


Great times!


Comments

  1. What wonderful memories they will have...wonder if they will remember how uncomfortable the floor was...how can kids do that?
    BTW - super cute family pic at the top! Hope you guys are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! yes, we are doing great! I am a terrible blogger. I blog for the scrapbook show almost every day and that pretty much does me in. I need to be much better. These kids are growing like weeds and everything just seems to be going by SO fast!! Your family looks great (and grown up) as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts