Summer Bed Rotation

If I didn't know we had hit summer vacation, I knew when I found Acacia and Ainsley in Ainsley's bed, Italia in Olivia's bed and Olivia in the spare room. I guess we are rotating and trying out all the options.


I think it is great that they love being with each other whether it is playing or sleepovers. Love my little girls!!



Our house went under contract on Saturday so I think the rotations will continue and probably increase. We are on the countdown to moving so everything is only going to get more shuffled as the month goes on.


Comments

  1. One of my favorite mom moments is catching them being best friends. Priceless.
    Where are you moving to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! At the end of June we moved across the street and 5 houses down. Nothing far but still a move. We love it here just wanted something a little different :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts