Lehi Round Up Days




The annual Lehi Round Up Days has just wrapped up and the kids had the opportunity to be in the parade on Friday night with our Ward float. There were 2 practices prior to parade day where the kids learned a little dance to "Footloose" so they could dance in front of our float. Ainsley was the only one who danced. Isaac got to help pull the float and Olivia rode in the float and occasionally threw some candy to the spectators. Mom's were supposed to be a part of this too if you had kids under 6, but thanks to Sariah, Brian and I watched Italia and Kalia on the sidelines and she walked the parade with our 3 and 3 of hers. It was somewhere in the upper 90's so I thought the kids would drop like flies but no way!! They went full force and had a great time. They were disappointed that they only got to be in Friday night's parade and not Saturday's (we did yard work instead). So, I think they will be counting down for the next 3 years when it is our ward's turn to do another float.

Comments

  1. O.K. that middle picture of the kids pulling is a crack up. I have to say, Spencer and Rocky were a little disappointed Saturday when it was the two of them to pull the float! Plus the music cut out about half way through, oh well, I am looking forward to next year when my kids can watch the parade and catch candy for me...Cambree just doesn't get the concept yet and thought one piece of candy per float was plenty---NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure was a lot of fun being with your kids in the parade. Ainsley had a lot of spirit doing her dance! You've got great kids and we had a good time. I'll be planning on them again in two years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was out of the loop without any primary kids :( but I think I might have melted in that weather. You guys are troopers. Looked like so much fun for the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids did so awesome! Especially Ainsley who knew she had such sweet dance moves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Ol' Lehi! Looks like a fun time. I miss the smaller town feeling that that area has. Sounds like Ainsley is the little star of the Barlow family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts