Olivia's 4th Birthday


Yesterday our little Olivia turned 4! I can't believe how time flies. On Sunday I decided she could have a small and simple birthday party. I think I stuck to my rules pretty good and it ended up being a great party. She invited her cousin Kara, Ainsley and 3 friends. We had a movie theme. First we made pillows out of "girls rule" fabric (of course) then we decorated popcorn bowls with vinyl crowns and flowers and then hunkered down and watched Dora while laying on their pillows and eating popcorn. I sent them home with their pillows, bowls, popcorn, capri sun and a treat. They especially enjoyed stuffing the pillows and it helped that I had them sewn ahead of time and we just had to sew the last 6 inches at the party.

After the party we had pizza for dinner and a party with a few family members. She requested a swim party in Uncle Nate and Aunt Nicole's pool so that is planned for Saturday with more family.

I hope her birthday was happy and that she always feels how much love we have for her. She is a special little girl and a very important part of our family! Happy 4th Olivia!!

Comments

  1. I am SO happy that you have a blog!!!! I saw your comment on mine and was so happy to be able to follow a link to yours. We absolutely love your family and it will be great to read about all your daily comings and goings. You really inspire me to be a better homemaker 'cause you're amazing! Olivia's birthday looked like a little girl's dream come true. Glad you survived it well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What in the sam hill is going on? Your blogging now too? You know, once you start, all your other hobbies, jobs, children, etc., go by the way side...well at leat for me, I'm sure you you'll be able to do it all-you are wonder woman! I'll add you to my link! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way, I wanted to be the first to post on yours since you posted first on mine! Oh well. I'm so glad you did this. I'm sure it feels great. I love your family pic. Boy I sure know how to pick great friends!!! He He

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You are blogging! Fair warning - it can be very addicting. I just think it is an awesome way to record all those little things that we take for granted every day along with the "events" of our lives. Olivia's birthday looked like a lot of fun! I liked the pillow and popcorn bowl idea - you're so creative! Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts