1st Day of School



It seems like we should have more time left for summer but instead school started on Monday! Isaac started 3rd grade and Ainsley is in 1st grade! It was a little painful to let them head out the door together and ride their bikes all the way to the school without my help but I have held myself back all week and let them be independent. Ainsley was so excited for 2 recesses now instead of 1 and lunch away from home has been really exciting too! So far they have both enjoyed the first few days although Ainsley is disappointed that there will be no homework until week 2 (what?). So, we are reading together a little more to make up for that!

Comments

  1. They look so cute together! Ainsley is lucky to have such a good big brother to show her the ropes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, little Isaac and Ainsley....they are growing up so fast!! I wish I had a child that was begging for homework!! Way to go Ainsley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at them going off to school! They're growing up fast. I wish they're were some way to bottle up Ainsley's enthusiasm for homework. You'd make a fortune! I know I would be the first in line.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts