Happy Valentine's Day


Valentine's this year was relaxing and enjoyable! Italia and I started the day by making Chocolate Covered Strawberries while Brian and Isaac were at Young Men's basketball games. We didn't see Ainsley and Olivia for a good part of the day since they were cleaning (playing) in their room. We had a nice family dinner by candlelight and the kids gave Brian a "candy gram". It was fun to be with the kids for the day and not be in a rush anywhere. I am SO blessed with such a great family. I LOVE them so much everyday of the year!

Comments

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day! I love those "at home" days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The strawberries were great. Grandma and Grandpa ate them all. You guys are great and we love you bunches. I haven't forgotten Ainsley. We will have a sleep over. Love you all. BEEEEEEE GOOOOOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pic of Brian and the kids - I love how they smile with their eyes closed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts