Happy Father's Day




This year before Father's Day I took Isaac, Ainsley and Olivia to the grocery store and told them to find something to buy for their Dad that described how they felt about him. They brought their item home and made a card to go with it. This is what they came up with:

Isaac: "I'm so glad my "Mamba" picked you!
Ainsley: Your my "life Savor"
Olivia: You are a "zinger" to me

And the two they picked out for Italia and Acacia were:
I Love eating "Pies" with you and I am so glad I get to swim in your school (with a package of goldfish). It was pretty fun to listen to them talk about their Dad and match him up with different things in the store. Brian is absolutely an incredible Dad!! I couldn't ask for a better Husband and Father for our children. I am so grateful for the Father's that have influenced my life and continue to teach and support me!!

Comments

Popular Posts