Olivia's 6!!



It is hard to believe this but my baby is 6!! Olivia hasn't really needed me since she was 18 months but I stay close anyway. She is an independent little bird who allows herself to soar! She is excited for 1st grade and will have no problems changing school's to Renaissance this year. She craves challenges and new opportunities. I don't think there is anything in life that this sweet princess can't handle.

Olivia's favorite TV show is WordGirl (but she barely sees it, according to her). I know she is a fan because every night she listens to her WordGirl story on CD. It was one of the best kids meal toys that she ever got (in my opinion). She also loves Olivia (the show)and Arthur, having Birthdays, playing with friends and singing "I Am A Child of God".

Happy Birthday and we LOVE you Olivia!!

Comments

Popular Posts