School's Out




I am going to be calendaring a reminder to myself for next year that school actually ends a few weeks before the district says it ends! Things have been crazy busy over the last little bit. Between class plays, exhibits, dance festivals (at 2 different schools), displays and productions I have seen my kids more each day now than I will see them this summer! That is great except all my ideas for getting ready for summer to hit are now a thing of the past. The kids have all had a great school year and they are all ready for the break. Olivia loved Kindergarten! The adjustment to school went without a hitch and she is ready to break away to Renaissance with Isaac and Ainsley and take on school lunch! Isaac and Ainsley both had great experiences this year and have made many new friends to go along with the great friends they already had. Isaac and his class put on a cute version of Peter Pan a few days before the end of school. It was organized by the class and they did a great job. Summer-Here we come!!

Comments

Popular Posts