Temple Square

 

It has been a number of years since we have been to Temple Square to see the lights. The month of December just passes so quickly and it seems like there isn't much time between runny noses, coughs and snow storms to get it in. This year, we committed to go and the date was set for Monday night. Now I know why we haven't been years, it was COLD! I don't think it was even 20 degrees. Acacia has had a cold for this entire month but she liked this outing because at Temple Square she didn't have the runs anymore because they had frozen as soon as we got her out of the car. It was fun and the kids liked it. Italia loved the red lights the best. She started getting fussy about half way through so Brian promised her a treat when we were done. He asked her what kind of treat she wanted and she replied, "Ice Cream". OK! I guess she wasn't that cold. She looked forward to the treat and then fussed again when we told her it was time to leave.

While we were walking around by the front of the Temple Ainsley said she wanted to get married in Salt Lake just like Brian and I. Olivia pipes up and says she is not getting married in that Temple. I told her that was fine and asked her which Temple she wanted to be married in. She asked if I had pictures of the Temples at home. I told her I did and she said she would go home and look at them to decide which one she wanted to go to. Olivia (as well as all my other kids) have minds all of their own. Fortunately there is 100+ temples so I am confident that Olivia will find the one that suits her just right!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts