Wrestling

 


Isaac just finished his first season of wrestling. I must admit that I wasn't too invested but figured it would be fun for him to try something different. He has tried alot of sports but this was really the first "individual" sport he had done. Last week they had a tournament and Isaac did so great!! He had one loss and had to turn around and almost immediately compete against the same boy to determine first and second place. Isaac got pinned (for the first time of the night) and got second place. I am so proud of him! It was awesome to see him working so hard and trying to use the skills he had learned to get the upper hand against his competition. He seemed to really have fun with it. I think he even didn't mind the "outfit" by the end although when he first saw it I saw some shock on his face.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts